Gifted and Creative Services Australia hopes the starting
points below are useful to you.
Did you know?
It is normal for gifted people to:
- have complex and deep thoughts
- feel intense emotions
- ask lots of questions
- be highly sensitive
- set high standards for themselves
- have strong moral convictions
- feel different & out-of-sync
- be curious
- have a vivid imagination
- question rules or authority
- thrive on challenge
- feel passion and compassion
- have a great deal of energy
- have an unusual sense of humour
- feel outrage at injustice
- look for meaning in life
- feel sad about the state of the world
- feel a spiritual connection to life
If you identify with theseharacteristics, we invite you to explore our
web site and discover more about being gifted.
Some starting points...